Friday, March 6, 2015

Hard Work Vs. Regret


As we approach the end of midterms week, I know that everyone is happy that the stress is over! Midterms week is one of the most challenging weeks in college. It seems like the workload never ends! Sometimes we just want to give up. I know I have been in that situation many times. Why have I never given up though? What stops me from giving up? One thing that keeps me pushing is my goals. I know where I want to be in life and I just keep that image in my mind. 





When I look at this quote, it really makes me think. My answer to this question would be the pain of regret. I never want to regret a situation that I had complete control over. Looking at this quote makes all our hard work not seem that big because the fear of regret affects us more.








What are some things that keep you working hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment