Friday, February 20, 2015

Being Productive in School

Everyone has a busy life and sometimes we forget to do things. Personally, I can have a million things on my mind and it causes me to forget things. Here's some helpful apps I use to keep me on track.

iStudiez Pro
This app is extremely helpful to me. I use it mostly for school. You  can add class schedules, tests, and even assignments to this app. 15 minutes before your class (or other scheduled event) starts, the app will send you an alert. You can also set up alerts for homework assignments. There is a place on the app to enter your professor's contact information, including office hours. Overall, I think this app is amazing and I have been using it for 3 years now. I highly recommend this app to others.







Grades 2

This app has also become very helpful to me. It was recommended to be by someone else. The first step to this app is putting all your syllabus assignments in to calculate your total points possible for that particular class. You then tell the app what grade you want to get in that class. Personally, I shoot higher. The app will then tell you what you need to get on each assignment in order to achieve that grade for the semester. Whenever you get an assignment graded, you add the grade to the app. The app then adjusts to tell you what grade you have now and what you need to get on the remaining assignments in order to obtain the grade you want. I think this app is very useful and I also highly recommend it.


Hope these apps help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment